Submit A Feature
Thanks so much for your interest in sharing your work and/or wedding day with SVB!
Types of Submissions We Accept
• Real Weddings from around the Shenandoah valley.
• Unique + Fun Engagement and Anniversary Shoots
• Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners and Parties of all types
• DIY Projects
• Styled Shoots that took place within a venue in the Shenandoah valley.
Our goal is to share all the wonderful wedding happening within or very close to the Shenandoah Valley so location is very important to us with your submission.
We try to keep things simple and none exclusive.
• Your link of your photos of pass, drop box or even just a link to your blog with photo we can use .
• Tell us a bit about the photos
• We like using portraits size photo so we can also use that to share on IG.
• Type all vendors in the shoot or events so we can list everyone
Do not sent us any photo files, it will get deleted and no one will check that email.
When will I know if my submission is going to be featured?
SVB will email you back within 20 business days to let you know if your submission whether it is accepted or declined. Please do not contact our bakery Bijou’s Sweet Treats on any matter regarding SVB!
Tag us on the photos and use our tags #virginiawedding #shenandoahvalleybride so we can see what you been up to and feature your work when it fit the blog IG feed.
Sometime when there are too many notifications going on we don’t see our @ tag in comments so be sure to tag us onto the photo if is important and we will look at it.
None Photographer Vendors
For details related vendors we will also take your submission but we understand you will almost never have full real wedding photos so we have the perfect way to showcase you work.
You can submitted 5 to 10 photos of your past work and just like normal submission write a little bit about these details and we will use that to copy and paste as full feature.
These type of submission can be a bit more creative that being not a real wedding or styled shoot feature. You can write a “DIY” or“ What you been up to” type of blog.